Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Who knew veggie slices were so good?

So I haven't been too faithful with my vegan diet. I've been sneaking peanut butter and milk yesterday, but my weight still hasn't changed (Yay!!! Oh wait, is that a good thing?). I didn't exercise either. I don't think I'll wait on my older sister for workouts, and I'll just do em myself. I'll get better results this way. Anyhow, I got these things called veggie slices for my vegan diet. They're very few in calories, and I do need some sort of fat in my diet (I need balance, peoples) and they taste pretty much like regular cheese. I might actually like these better :-P

Tofu steaks and edamame are basically what I'm going to eat for today. Also... I really need to work out. I'm feeling quite ravenous. I think I'll have some juice and then start my workout routine.

Diet Tip of the Day

For all you food addicts, try focusing one something other than food. Pick up a hobby that you like, and start with it. It doesn't matter how much you suck at it, the more you put work into that hobby of yours, the better you'll get at it. I love makeup like crazy, and when I'm feeling hungry, I either play around with my makeup, plan new makeup looks, or watch tutorials on youtube. My older sister looks at wedding things, and my little sister reads. Can't think of a hobby at the top of your head? Do something you've always wanted to try out, like knitting, painting, decorating, carbashing, gardening, whatever you feel like. If its something exercise related, thats even greater!!! Or maybe if you've got some chores to work on, get them done and over with so you'll have a productive day.
Just because I'm saying that you should get your mind off of food, doesn't mean I'm telling you to go skip meals and starve yourself. Eating is really important for the body, it's our source of energy and fuel. A car can't run on no gas, and a person can't function well without food. Everyone tells you this, and it's so true.


Take Care
Lots of Love

Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment