Thursday, June 2, 2011

137.2

My weight hasn't changed much, but I think it's because of last week's depression wave. I should be hitting up another one next week since it always comes before my period. I'm just going to plant myself in a positive surrounding. Anyhow, my goal for next week is 134. For the end of May, I was suppose to go down to 135, but I was 2 lbs off from my goal (no biggie, I lost 10 lbs in the process!!!). Yesterday, I stayed within my calorie limits, drank lots of water and took a second multivitamin. For those of you who are wondering what vitamins I take, its Women's Ultra Mega Active Vitamins. I take two a day (the daily recommendation), one after breakfast, and one after lunch. I've taken 1 a day for women, and I didn't like it that much. As a matter of fact, it made me feel sick, and I'm not the only one who feels that (thankfully). With UMA, if I take it without food, I don't feel sick, however it WILL NOT be as affective, so take it after eating a meal.

I started out my day with 1 spring roll and a glass of water. Just now, I did level 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and holy crap, that was intense, but luckily I took two thermo's 15 min. before the workout, so finishing it wasn't as much of a challenge as I thought it would be. Later, I'll do some Jane Fonda, and then Power Yoga with Rodney Yee. As for food, I'm going to keep it under 1000 calories. I'm probably going to have a rice cake (lightly salted) and 4 oz. of Acai Berry juice, and once my mom brings home the skimmed milk, for dinner, I'll have a granola and milk to make up for breakfast.

Diet Tip of the Day

Exercise! I know I haven't been keeping up with it, but I'm trying to commit to it now, and I have my family to support me. Try and get some exercise during the day, every day, whether it's the gym, or working out at home. Don't waste money on gym equipment unless you are SURE that you are going to use it. I know the idea of working out is hard and it's dreary just thinking about it, but getting even 5 minutes is better than nothing. It's a great way to clear your mind and get rid of stress too. If you have a gym membership, try and go as often as you can, and get your friends and family to go with you. If you can't afford going to the gym, or are too embarrassed, no biggie, just go to your local supermarket (Walmart in my case, or target, whatever floats your boat), grab a DVD (they range from $10-$20) and commit to it. I suggest getting DVDs from either Bob Harper or Jillian Michaels, since they are two of the top trainers in the country, hence biggest losers. You can work at your own pace, you don't have a personal trainer yelling at you, making you cry (if you do cry from a DVD, they can't see it, so you're saved from humiliation), and if you can't finish through it, thats OKAY!!! Build up to it. Its your body, YOU know your limits. If losing weight was so easy, obesity wouldn't be a such a big problem.

Remember guys, we want to be problem solvers. We've got weight issues, we can tackle it! Also, be sure to see a doctor if you are having any sort of health problems. I do not hold responsibility for anyone's health issues. If my diet is two few of calories for you, add more calories. If it's too much (though I don't recommend this!!!) then reduce your caloric intake. Stay strong with me, peoples. I know you can do it.

Take Care
Lots of Love
Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment