Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things are going to get rough from here.

So I'm not seeing much progress with my weight anymore, but that's probably because these last few days have not been good in terms of dieting. Yesterday (tuesday), I was so hungry, I found myself eating all day. Today, I only had 3 food items, (Granola/Milk, Summer Roll, 4 tablespoons of PB and milk) but the last item of food that I had was loaded with calories. I need more Acai berry juice, I'm starting level 2 of JM's 30 day shred, I really need to get down to 120 lbs. I think I can do this.

Diet Tip of the Day


Today I was doing JM's workout, she made a really good point to work big muscles with smaller muscles. She works out legs and arms at the same time, and it burns more calories in less time, and it's more effective.
If a workout is too hard for you, don't punish yourself. Your body has limits. Get to know them. If a workout is too intense, build up to it. It took me a week to get use to JM's level 1 workout, and now I don't feel any muscle soreness.

That's all. I know my posts are getting shorter and shorter, but I need topics to talk about. I'm sure tomorrow's post will be longer. I'm hitting the mall hopefully to motivate myself to get into a good pair of hollister jeans :-)

Take Care 
Lots of Love 
Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment