Monday, June 13, 2011

lets get back to work.

I've had to take a few days off to cool my head. Having said that, I also binged quite a bit. All is good, though. Surpisingly, I stayed at 135 lbs. Guess this diet is really helping my metabolism.

Today is the REAL start of my vegan diet. I'm hoping to go to walmart today to get some tofu and other vegan stuff. I've had acai berry juice and edamame (only 100 calories per half cut of the edible parts). I need to do my 3 main work outs to burn more calories. My goal for next week? To be around 3lbs lighter. I need to be 132 by next week. If I get pass that before my goal ends, I'm going to keep going.

Diet Tip of the Day


Are you an emotional eater? So am I, and what I do when I'm feeling super tense and stressed is i take deep breaths to cool my head. Its normal for people to want to run to food out of emotional needs because it increases the serotonin levels in our brain, however, try not to make this a habit. Take five deep breaths, and stretch and then later have a glass of water or two. If you really are hungry, eat something light to satisfy yourself. Listen to your body when it's trying to tell you that you're hungry.

Take Care
Lots of Love 
Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment