Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Somewhere between 135 and 136.

Yeah it's really working. I'm really happy I'm losing weight. I'm not seeing a change in my body though except for the fact that I can work out longer and eat a little less. I had my usual, and then I really lasted throughout that work. I need 100% Acai berry juice. I'm probably going to hit Walmart for that, and some facial stuff. I love this role I'm on.

This post was suppose to go on last night, I just forgot. I've been playing video games and have been busy with the wedding to get my mind off of food. I think Jillian Michael's is getting me results. Today I had fish and two granola bars. I was really hungry. I'm just going to blame my period.

Diet tip of the Day

I can't think of one today. Go find one yourselves.

Take Care
Lots of Love 
Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment