Monday, September 12, 2011

Im back!

Yes, I know what you guys are thinking. I've been busy with the new semester of school. I'm really trying hard yo do better this year since last year was a huge mess, but that doesn't mean i'm going to neglect my diet and exercise. As you all know, I just lost 20lbs and im more proud than anything of myself since I did actually accomplish something. Anyhow, with school starting, I find it a bit difficult to stick to my diet and I've cheated quite a bit. I've been eating a little bit of pizza, taken noodles, even bagels and cream cheese, which I swore I would never eat again, but I guess I should have listened to beiber on that note. Now I'm really trying to make the effort to stick to my diet. I've cheated ought a bunch of new food that are low in calories and are nutritionally dense, and if any of you guys read my blog, you should all know how much I emphasize that.

I'm currently typing from my phone right now and it kind of sucks because for some reason, blogspot doesn't have an app for smart phones so its being. Quite silly. If I type something completely nonsense, forgive me, I blame my android.

Anyhow. There's no diet tip for today. Sorry folks. You'll just have to find one yourselves. Actually, I don't have time to write one.I'm really currently typing this in my econ class. Tisk Tisk. I'm naughty.

Take care
lots of love
Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment