Sunday, September 18, 2011

WHERE ARE MY WORKOUT DVDS?!?!?!?!

So I woke up this morning motivated to work out. I took two thermos (Oxy elite pro) and got everything ready to workout, when I discovered that my workout DVD's were missing!!!! Of course I was devestated and I panicked slightly so I called my older sister twice but of course, THIS WOMAN NEVER EVER EVER PICKS UP!!!! I'm going to find those DVD's next saturday when I get home, otherwise I'm going to have to buy new ones :-P

Anyhow, just because I didn't have my workout DVD's, doesn't mean I skipped out on working out today. I went on www.toneitup.com's workouts to get some calories burned. My goal is to become a super halloween hottie by the end of October. I want to look KICK ASS!!!!!!!

To be honest, I haven't really done any exercise except for today ever since the wedding. I've been pretty busy with school work, and stupid things keep coming up for excuses in my schedule, but fear not, I'm going to work out every single day to get to my goal of 110 lbs. What's your goal by October?

Also, should I start talking about my personal life more in here?

Diet Tip of the Day

Sleep is super important when it comes to losing weight, and just for overall health. Make sure you get a good night's sleep and become well rested. I recommend 6-8 hours of sleep at night, and no more than two-hour naps during the day. If you're one of those people that like to pull all-nighters during the school year, I strongly recommend for you to quit that habit and get your work done during the day. One or two all-nighters won't kill you, but they do screw with your sleeping habits, so avoid them as much as possible, and get a good night's rest.

Now some people also have a problem of sleeping too much. I certainly did have that problem a few months ago. My life revolved around sleeping and eating. Oversleeping is just as bad as not getting any sleep. Your metabolism does slow down and you become lazy and lethargic. Of course, none of this is good for us, especially if we want to lose weight and feel better about ourselves. If you currently have this problem, take action NOW. There are a few reasons for hypsersomnia. You could be nutritionally deprived in vitamins and minerals. Check with your doctor for your iron levels, as this is very common for women to be low in iron, and also, consider a multivitamin to take daily. You could also suffer from A-typical depression, which happened to be my case. My life revolved around food and sleep. In order to tackle this problem, I needed to start consuming caffeine to make my life normal.

Caffeine is really not that bad for you. Caffeine helps boost your metabolism and keeps you energized and running. Too much caffeine is obviously bad for you, which is why you should AVOID those crazy sugary energy drinks which are bad for your heart and your waist line. A good cup of black coffee or a few cups of green tea daily should help you get through the day. Adding sugar and coffee isn't exactly good for you, since it just adds unnecessary calories to your diet, and if you are one of those people who like to put in artificial sweeteners, I'd reconsider if I were you since you're just going to pig out the rest of the day. I take thermogenics to keep me energized, which is another means of getting energy, though start out with a very low dosage so your body can adjust.

Take care lovies! 

Lots of Love 


Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment