Sunday, September 25, 2011

What a terrible week!!!!!!!


I'm so glad this week is done and over with. It has already been one hell of a nightmare. I have mosquito bites everywhere, I've been binging like crazy because of exams, it has just been horrid. Anyhow, its Saturday today and as usual, I've got my full hours of beauty sleep. There's a wedding today, so I'm most likely going to take all day to get ready. I have a ton of water weight to remove so I'll be tapping that water for sure ;-)

Ahhhh puns.

I hate the fact that I gain water weight so easily. When I drink a lot of water, I end up having to run to the bathroom every five minutes. Its really a pain. I realized that my body is made for survival. My metabolism is so slow, my energy levels are low, I retain water like no one's business. People with fast metabolisms are friggin blessed. I have to result to eating so little and exercising a ton, plus taking thermos.

No diet tip today. I can't think of one.

Take Care,

Lots of Love

Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment