Monday, September 19, 2011

Temptations suck.

I'm a huge sucker for temptation. If I see a bag of sour gummy worms, they'll probably be gone within 30 seconds and traveling down my esophagus. Also, I love meat like crazy. I'm trying to get my Halloween hottie body though and succumbing to temptation isn't exactly the best thing for me, or for anyone else trying to achieve  something that requires immense dedication. As most of you all know, I'm currently in college in my junior year, and while I'm so hopelessly attempting to be a great student, so too am I trying to drop another 20 lbs. I think I can do it in two months, too, I just have been a lazy ass about it since things like exams and school events get in the way (I'm currently the treasurer of the American Chemical Society of my school. Yay Chemistry!). That recent sentence was probably grammatically incorrect, but I just don't give damn :-)

So I'm just going to dig right into my favorite thing about these blogs,

Diet Tip of the Day

Dining halls / All-you-can-eat Buffets. The dieting world's worst nightmare, especially for fat people. You pay around $10 for as much food as your heart desires at the current moment. They're nice treats once in a while, but if you find yourself hitting that buffet quite often, or if you're currently a college student and your options are limited to a dining hall, avoid the food smothered in cream, drenched in butter, saturated with salt, and deep fried. Its going to make you gain weight. We don't want that. Yes I do know it's the good stuff. Too bad, you're dieting. Boost up your metabolism and you can eat to your heart's desire.

Take Care

Lots of Love 

Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment