Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Yesterday was a Fail.

So was this morning. Yesterday, I went into severe depression. I go through these waves of super happiness, and then super depression. It sucks because then I end up starving myself for a while and then I binge on unhealthy foods. Anyhow, I'm thinking about working out today and see where that leads me in terms of energy. I had a muffin this morning (chocolate chip, and YES I know I'm bad!!!) but later, I'm going to have fish tonight and work out a ton. I might start planning my studio that I eventually want to have in the future and make a list of all the items i need to store and organize my makeup. I need to make my dreams come true. I have this awesome look for eyes, but I need a photographer. Maybe I need to make a list of everything I need.

Diet tip of the Day
You know how the day before I said to avoid artificial sweeteners because they mess with your body's way of feeling full? So does high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated fats. According to Threefatchicks.com, HFCS has been linked to obesity and it confuses the body's appetite control, by limiting the production of insulin and leptin. They're also empty calories (NOT GOOD!!!!). Hydrogenated fats in a nutshell converts unsaturated fats to saturated (making it a trans fat!!). As some of you know, saturated fats are the fats that you do want to avoid as much as possible, though natural saturated fats are actually better for you than hydrogenated fats. You may thought margarine was actually better, but in reality, it's better to stick with natural butter...
Or you can get "I can't believe it's not butter!" spread. Believe it or not, it's actually a vegetable oil spread (polyunsaturated) and contains no hydrogenated fat, and it spreads nicely just like butter does. I didn't believe it either at first.

Anyhow that's a wrap. We'll see how tomorrow goes. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment