Sunday, May 29, 2011

Zzz...

So today, I started out with a granola bar and a glass of skim milk. I always want something sweet in the morning along with a glass of milk. I hate cereal, though if you love it, and you find that it has less calories for you, go for it. Then I had salmon today, and a bowl of shirataki noodles. Not much today, which explains my lack of energy. I haven't taken my thermo for the past few days. I've been kind of going through a depression wave, but If I lose all the weight, I won't really have anything to be depressed about... except for my grades.

Diet Tip of the Day
Avoid artificial sweeteners such as sucralose and aspartame. When consuming artificial sweeteners, the body recognizes it as fake sugar and makes people hungrier. There are also other side affects, such as headaches, dizziness, mood changes, abdominal pain and cramps, memory changes, fatigue and physical weakness (don't believe me? Read here, http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/food-nutrition/healthy-eating/avoid-artificial-sweeteners.htm), but I think that happens when you eat large amounts of i
t. In other words, don't eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment