Saturday, May 28, 2011

10 down, 20 to go.

So I started out weighing 147 lbs, and I just weighed myself today and I weigh 137.4 lbs. My face and arms look thinner. My stomach has gone down by a lot. My legs have developed more shape. And this is all 10 lbs? I can't wait to see what I look like when I lose 20! Anyhow, I'm posting this because a few people were wondering what am I doing daily to lose weight. So far, I've been adjusting to the diet, I haven't worked out much, but I plan to step it up a notch ;-) 


By the way, I'm not starving myself (during the day time), I'm not puking anything out. I'm eating foods that are very low in calories and keep me full until the next meal. 

    • 1 thermogenic (oxy elite pro)

    •  ‎2 multivitamins (taken AFTER breakfast)


    •  ‎80/90 calorie granola bar (has no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrups, two reagents known to commonly make people feel hungrier)

    • Shirataki noodles (60-80 calories in TOTAL, and YES I said NOODLES!!!!

    •  Steamed vegetables with garlic salt (not sure about the calories in that, but I bet it’s not very high

    •  Summer rolls (50 calories, SUPER FILLING and YUMMY)

    •  Alaskan salmon (not sure either, it also depends on how you cook it. I’ll give out the recipe to anyone that wants it)

    • Metamucil (3 servings a day, 60 calories total (20 each serving), 3 servings equate to around 9-12 grams of fiber, which is good for my sake because I’m consuming 1000 or less every day)



  • I take my Thermo, Vitamins, Omega-3's, and Metamucil every day. The rest, I choose 3 or 4 from the menu and thats it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment