Saturday, July 30, 2011

the wedding is over...

but I'm still strong-headed about getting to my ideal weight. This time, my goal is to be 110 lbs by the end of October (Halloween, duh!!!). So far I'm 131.1 lbs, which is friggin' fantastic if you ask me. I've never been happier to see those numbers on the scale. Unfortunately, since my aunt flow has arrived, I have to deal with the first and second day of her visit, but nonetheless, i'm going to continue my workout and diet regiment.

I'm keeping my caloric intake under 1200 this time, since I have 20 lbs to lose by the end of October, and not in a matter of weeks. My stomach still protrudes out as well as my love handles, and my arm flabs haven't reduced much. I'm not sure where I lost the weight, but hopefully you can see soon compared to the other one of the significant difference.

Diet Tip of the Day

If you're going to eat food, eat food that are nutritionally dense. Why? Do I need to tell you why your body needs nutrients? I'll leave that up to other bloggers.

My Progress


Hopefully there's a difference? I'll post more pics later. 

Take Care

Lots of Love 

Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment