Friday, July 8, 2011

Back to work peoples.

So I've been gone for a LONG while. Forgive me for not posting, but I haven't been the most available person on the planet in the past few weeks. I've been dealing with my cousin's wedding (when you're a bridesmaid, you're bound to be busy!!!!). Anyhow, that's done with, but I have one more wedding to go, so I plan to drop at least 10 lbs. I've gained a pound from the wedding festivities, unfortunately, but surprisingly, it was only 1 lb!!!! I was eating like crazy, left and right, and not the best foods either. I'm so proud of the fact that I was able to kick up my metabolism that fast. It usually takes years for that to happen.

Anyhow, I'm working out four times a day now, and I'm making a serious commitment to weight loss. I'm eating fruits and vegetables and just a little bit of egg whites. I'm really determined to lose weight now. My biggest problem area is my stomach. I need to get rid of all this flab. It's not even Visceral fat either, it's layered belly fat. I can tell by poking my stomach through all the fat and flexing at the same time to feel my abdominal muscles. It makes sense as to why my stomach is so hard to get rid of. I'm going to lose my stomach in two weeks and I'm going to work hard for it.

Diet Tip of the Day

Thermogenics are useful for weight loss. They give you a boost of energy, cut down on your appetite, and increase your metabolism. Thermogenics are not for everyone, however, and those with heart problems should definitely stay away from them. Unless you're a very healthy individual (minus the excess fat), consulting a doctor before getting started on thermos is crucial. I've used only two different brands and I find that oxy elite pro works best for me. For those who want to start on thermos but aren't use to a large dosage of caffeine, black coffee with no sugar or cream and green tea is a great way to get started. I started out with hydroxycut, and it wasn't enough for me. I take 1 oxy pill daily and I notice a huge difference with my energy levels. I'm more awake and committed to losing weight, plus I don't feel the need for binge eating either. Oxy helps me use exercise to get rid of my stress and deal with my depression. By the way... thermos are ineffective if proper diet and exercise aren't included.

Take Care 
Lots of Love 
Saara

No comments:

Post a Comment