Thursday, February 2, 2012

So things didn't go well for me today. I woke up with a nasty allergic reaction. My skin broke out into several hives and I've been getting rashes like crazy. I had some eggs in the morning with some cheese and bread, and just recently i had a bowl of ramen. On top of that, old friends of mine have been stabbing me in the back so I guess you could say that this isn't going to be one of my good days.

Though, I'm not going to let that bring me down. I've realized today that I have so much work to do. I have to lose weight. I need to do well in school. I need to start my beauty channel and stay on top of the latest trends. I need to apply to internships and excel in my future career. I want to rub it in my haters' faces that I'm much better than they'll ever be. I guess it comes from the competitive side of me. I'll do whatever I can tonight, and then tomorrow is a new day...

Take Care

Lots of Love 

Your Silly Desi Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment