Friday, February 3, 2012

I thought about eating bad today.

And I did... a little. I had some grilled chicken this morning with some potatoes and green beans... but I ate the skin. Terrible terrible me. Then I came home and feasted on peanut butter, hummus and tofu cheese dogs. I was still hungry somehow and decided to eat a bunch of fruits and some greek yogurt.

Oh... my.... god....

Greek yogurt is amazing. I love it so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I'm so full from all of that. I just want to eat a ton of fruits and yogurt. I don't add sugar to my fruits because I feel like it's already sweet.

Now I want  a blender to make blackberry and raspberry smoothies with a bit of greek yogurt :-)

I'm loving life right now.

Take Care 

Lots of Love 

Your Silly Desi Girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment